8 THINGS
8 TV shows I watch
-Spongebob
-The news just to see the weather
-Paula's Home Cooking
-Glen Beck as long as it is not about the Presidential Race
-The Cosby Show
-BYU Football
-Jazz basket ball
-Any cooking challenge on the food network. This is hard cause I really hate TV
8 things that happened yesterday
-I cleaned my house sort of
-Went to the bank
-Made a cake
-Fixed a salad and pb bars for Brandyn's Missionary party
-Did laundry
-Visited with my mom
-Played with Ammie
-Enjoyed my kids!
8 favorite places to eat
-Jaxies
-Olive Garden
-Panda Express
-Cafe Rio
-Brick Oven
-Wingers
-Los Hermanos
-Prestwich Farms
8 things I'm looking forward to
-Having my lesson over with.
-Christmas! The whole deal! I love it!
-Having all my Christmas Shopping done and wrapped.
-Always when Kelsey comes home for the weekend!
-Having Jake and Alivia all better!
-Nicolas getting his cast off for good.
-Having my house paid off and tons of food storage.
-Walking out the door on my last day at work!
8 things on my wishlist
-Home improvements.
-Having my house paid off.
-Money to help Hillary get a house she really wants.
-Money to get Kelsey through college without getting a loan.
-All the food storage my family could ever need.
-All the home decor I want from Quilted Bear.
-Someone to come in and clean my windows inside and out, upstairs and down.
-A trip to Disneyland with the kids again. We have grown alot since our last trip! I love that place!!!
What Makes Christmas, Christmas to Me
9 years ago
2 comments:
oh man, it would be nice to have money for school . . . but at least Disney Land could happen eventually :)
Oh yeah, Disneyland here we come...someday.
Post a Comment