By the time we recognize this moment, this moment will be gone.

John Mayer


January 19, 2009

Just Thinking



I have been doing alot of reflecting and thinking these past few days. I suppose you might call it a pity party. Hopefully everyone does that some times and I am not the only weird one. Have you ever heard the term used by golfers, Just hit the ball where it lies? I decided that there just might be some wisdom to that statement. We can't change how the ball gets there or where it landed, only move is to just hit it where it is at and hope that it ends up where you want it to go. So it is with us, we just go forward and hit the ball straight on then wait and hope for it to go exactly where we want it to go. In spite of my recent pity party I had a grateful moment, one of those that make you just go ahhh. So maybe things are ok, and I am so blessed by these four wacky kids. My reason to breathe.

4 comments:

Hill said...

that picture reflects Nic so well

Kelsey said...

I would have to agree, but I love it. I can see more of a resemblance now between me and Hill and one between Jake and Nic, it's kinda weird

Dan & Ashley said...

That is a great picture of your kids. They are so blessed to have such a great mom!

Lindsey said...

Yes, good decision. You just have to take it and run with it, no matter what it is.