By the time we recognize this moment, this moment will be gone.

John Mayer


September 13, 2009

Reflections

Today was a beautiful fall morning. Cool but cloudy, felt like fall for sure. I came into the office to the computer and turned on some itunes, (ok it was Kurt Bestor) I am not ashamed to admit it. While it was playing I was watching the pictures that came across my screen saver. It was a year ago this past week that we went on our cruise and as I watched those pics go by one by one it made me think of the fun we had and how much I love being with my kids. You know your vacation is a success if you can still look back a year later and have a big smile on your face. Thanks for the fun memories, I love you all tons. Lets do that again!!!!








0 comments: