By the time we recognize this moment, this moment will be gone.

John Mayer


June 12, 2008

Here I Go!!!

Well, I have found myself addicted to Blogs so here I go with one. I don't have alot to Blog about but I love the idea of having a way to keep a journal and make it be fun. I can't think of a better way to brag about my great kids and sweet grandkids.
So I took Kelsey up to Utah State for student orientation on Tuesday. They separated us and I spent the day in classes geared for the parents and she went to classes to prepare her to set a schedule. I was sitting there looking around at all these parents. There I sat with my backpack, cell phone, tenny runners and ipod thinking to myself, these people are all old. Now reality check for me, I am old too! Even so I think it is all about how you feel on the inside. Now don't get me wrong, you should act your age and I know I am getting up there. I plan on fighting with all I have to stay young on the inside where it counts. I credit my kids for helping me to work on this. They try to keep me up to speed on the latest gadgets and they have allowed me to have some fun with them along the way. They are the best kids ever!!!!

2 comments:

Hill said...

Glad you have a blog, we will have to start doing fun stuff to blog about:)

Kelsey said...

Yay for blogging! I'm so glad that you have one now, it will be interestin to see what you have to blog.