Sad to say that the things in my daily life do not seem "Blog" worthy. I am a boring person I guess. Since my last post I bought the new car. Blah. Not to happy about one more financial stress in my life. I guess it was time since I haven't bought a new car for (count em) eight years. Nic was gone to EFY for a week and the following week Kelsey went to yearbook camp for a week. It has been wierd to have the kids gone even if it was only one at a time. I miss them so much when they are gone. Now we are moving onward and upward getting Kelsey ready to go to school. Wow for anyone that reads this, start saving now for college. It is so expensive and really hard to come up with the funds. Last Monday I took Nicolas to get his learners permit. He was so excited to get it but very nervous to drive. It still amazes me that he is almost 16. Loving those teenagers. Another motherly wisdom note for today. Teenagers are the most age fun of all, so have fun with them and keep them close to you. Let them talk and most of all listen to them. They need your attention just as much as they did when they were small. Last note, today our Alan was made an elder. So cool, he is taking those steps getting ready to leave on a mission. Next the temple and then setting apart as a missionary. We love that kid!!! Congratulations Al boy
What Makes Christmas, Christmas to Me
9 years ago
1 comments:
I think all of that was blog worthy. We ought to get a picture of your new ride on your blog.
Post a Comment