By the time we recognize this moment, this moment will be gone.

John Mayer


August 4, 2008

Hill's Tag

i am: So tired of working
i think: way too much or not enough (I like your answer Kels)
i know: my family loves me
i want: have enough money to take my family to Disneyland
i have: the best famiy ever
i wish: my house was paid for
i dislike: Beef!!!
i miss: Being home and playing mom everyday
i fear: that I will lose it when Kelsey leaves for school (already half way there)
i hear: the air conditioner running
i smell: nothing right now
i crave: Anything sweet
i usually: have a Diet Pepsi about right now
i search: for ways to eat better
i wonder: how long I will love
i regret: that I was a bad mom with Jake and Hill when they were little
i love: my family
i care: about my kids having everything they need
i always: try to be a good mother
i worry: that after I die my kids and grandkids won't remember me
i am not: Ready to have my kids grow up
i remember: How much I love Christmas everyday
i believe: In Jesus Christ
i dance: when I am home alone unless I am doing Am's dance. It makes Nic laugh
i sing: bad but I love to! in My next life maybe.
i don’t always: Take any time for myself
i argue: with Kevin about the kids
i win: I never win anything
i lose: Every game I play
i never: Eat sugar:(
i listen: to rock and roll and lately classical when I need to unwind on my way home from work.
i can usually be found: at home or work
i am scared: of heights, being on the edge of something and dying (or for my kids benefit, breaking my hip)
i need: to clean my house from top to bottom
i forget: stupid everyday stuff
i am happy about: Going to See James Taylor tonight!

1 comments:

Hill said...

you dork, you weren't a bad mom.