By the time we recognize this moment, this moment will be gone.

John Mayer


August 4, 2008

Hill

i am: feeling so-so
i think: way too much or not enough
i know: that I am loved
i want: to feel happy with myself
i have: a great family and awesome friends
i wish: for a lot of things but I don't see the point
i dislike: milk, nuts in food, waking up early, (I could go on)
i miss: working at coldstone
i fear: that I will break down when alan leave on his mission
i feel: see first answer
i hear: my fan and the backstreet boys on the radio
i smell: uh . . . nothing
i crave: I don't feel very good right now so I'm not really craving anything
i usually: hang out with Alan everyday
i search: for song lyrics usually
i wonder: if my friends are right and I really will get married before they come home
i regret: how I treated Spencer
i love: my family
i care: about my friends being happy and being good
i always: try to be a good friend
i worry: about being hungry when I move away
i am not: going to work tomorrow :-) (kinda)
i remember: weird stuff, usually things associated with music (me too Hill! and movies)
i believe: Christ
i dance: retarded, but only with alan to that cell phone ring
i sing: not very well
i don’t always: read my scriptures like I should
i argue: hardly at all, Trevor is the only exception to that rule because he argues all the time
i write: really crappy and big
i win: Disney Trivia :-)
i lose: ha! what don't I lose
i never: clean my room
i listen: to music ALL the time, WICKED has been my latest craze
i don't understand: some of the things boys do
i can usually be found: at home or at Alan's ( or work)
i am scared: of the dark, ghosts, heights, spiders and being alone
i need: to clean my room and the bathroom and write my paper
i forget: important stuff, especially when it comes time to take a test
i am happy about: This next weekend! Montana here I come!

0 comments: