By the time we recognize this moment, this moment will be gone.

John Mayer


March 15, 2012

Six Weeks

Nic has been in the MTC for six weeks. He is loving it but is so so anxious to get to Argentina. The time is still pretty much dragging but I am getting myself used to the fact that this is the way things are. We have all been blessed so much and continue to see the Lords hand in our family. I am always amazed how much he is aware of us and the things we need. The past few weeks have been a struggle for me. Hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon. I am so proud of my little missionary. There is not a minute in my day that doesn’t have him in it. I miss him when I get home from work, texting me, making a mess downstairs, giving me a hug, sitting with him at church, five pairs of Vans by the front door to name a few, but I am grateful that he is where he is, living his dream of serving a mission.

0 comments: