Nic has been gone about 10 weeks now. He is in Argentina and is loving every minute of it so far. He hit the ground running and was so excited to be a Missionary. We are all adjusting to life without him here at home. Tough as it is at times we are all so happy for him! I am still missing him every minute of the day. There is always something to remind me of his absence. The time is going by faster now, thank goodness. I have to keep reminding myself not to wish the time away. I was thinking about Nic the morning that he left when he and I had some time here at home alone. He made me promise not to be sad even though he knew I would be. Every time I think about that morning, I keep remembering him say, Mom, it is my turn, I am so ready to go and I have things to do. I think Nic was born to be a missionary and has just been waiting and watching others come and go, just waiting for his turn to serve. He will be amazing!
2 comments:
that makes me want to cry a little every time I think about him saying that.
He is amazing :) Miss him every day!
Post a Comment