I suppose it is a pretty big jump from my last post of 100 days to 6 months. Still, 6 months is certainly blog worthy for a mom. The summer is speeding by and here we are 1/4th of the way through the mission. I am happy to report that Nic is happy and having a great experience as a Missionary. He is learning and stretching himself both physically and spiritually. I am so proud of him! He is in his second area and on his third comp. So far he has had great companions. We hear from him every week and of course I look forward to Mondays. Then I get the email and reality sets in and I feel somewhat empty inside like I am missing a part of me. I guess I really am. I miss him so much everyday! Here's to the next six months. I love my boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment