 |
| Yep, that's my boy! |
Elder Hall has been gone for 100 days. I would like to say it has flown by but it really hasn't, for me anyway. When I think about how long the one hundred days that have passed compared to the 630 ahead of me it seems almost like he has hardly been gone at all. Things are seeming a little easier these day though. I suppose that is mostly because of the joy that he is finding in his service. It is hard to feel to sad when he is so upbeat and happy. He continues to do amazing and is charming the Argentines with that smile and sweet spirit. He is loving the mission, so what more can I ask for. Still missing that boy more than I can express and every minute of my day has him on my mind, but grateful, so very grateful to be his mommy:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment