About a month ago in Nic's weekly email he told us that his mission was being cut by three weeks and that he would be home on Jan. 14, 2014. It has been surprising to me what a difference that 3 weeks has made to all of us. To me it has opened up a light at the end of a tunnel and gave me something to look to. To him it has been a major bummer! As the time has passed a little since he gave us that news, I have come to think alot more about him instead of me and my joy and having my son home just a little bit earlier. I am feeling a little bit sad that his time is winding down. I will never have a chance to enjoy this experience with my son again. Right now he is happy, in a great place and doing something that he loves. Real life is thousands of miles away. I will be somewhat sad to see him finish this amazing journey and I know he will be sad too. We are super proud of him and the Missionary that he is. He loves the work with all his heart and is so proud to be serving his Heavenly Father. We love him so much! January 14, 2014 :)
![]() |

0 comments:
Post a Comment